Alcreed the Insatiable
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am known as Alcreed. To some I am known as The Insatiable for my need of power and battle lust and never seeming to be satisfied.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

I am a Blood Elf, Death Knight.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I used to be a healer of the light, helping people when needed but secretly craved great power. Then one day Arthas came by and destroyed the Sun Well. The Lich King felt the burning sensation of my crave for power and spoke to me through my mind, promising great power. I felt his will taking hold, I could not help myself and turned on my fellow Elves. After Arthas made me a Death Knight, pleased with my eagerness. But after a long time my lust for power grew too much even for The Lich King's enflunse and I broke free. Now I also help the Horde as a mercenary of The Ebon Blade. But Arthas left me a little gift...a after effect if you will. I have a never ending lust for battle and to grow more powerful with my new found powers, worse is my craving then ever before.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have trained myself to bind wounds fairly well thanks to all the battle I see. But that is all for now.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have never been in anything besides the Scourge and The Ebon Blade. (( I was in a Heavy Role Play Guild Clockwork on the Realm Sisters of Elune. ))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have had none yet. Though I have heard of you and thought that perhaps I could prove myself useful and visa versa.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Freeing myself from Arthas's grasp. I almost lost my mind when the battle of wills started. After I wondered lost and could not remember anything. But I was found apparently dead. That was an ordeal.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To find the power I seek and quench my thirst for battle.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

When I cut down anyone foolish enough to get in my way and to feel power course through my veins.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
(( I have read the CoC and agree to uphold it and abide by its terms ))
Hello Alcreed. Join us at one of our weekly moots (thursday, 6pm server time.) so that you can properly introduce yourself to the tribe. Feel free to adventure with some of the tribe. We are here for you.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Greetings Alcreed. I just wanted to let you know that we have seen your application and are reviewing it. The officers are currently discussing our admission policy so it may take some time to get back to you.

Lucinther, are you personally familiar with this fellow?
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad