Alathos' Application
1) State your name and any titles you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Alathos Sunstriker, I have yet to earn a title.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

I am a Blood Elven Paladin, Retribution is my specialty.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was fated to become the Keybringer sooner or later... and it came sooner. I'm Alathos Sunstriker, of House Sunstriker, a Chosen One of sorts is what I am. One by one, I come across the Ten Keys, all with power over some element of nature, or natural force. At first I thought myself a normal Sin'dorei, but eventually, I learned otherwise, my first three Keys had appeared, and then came the extension of my power, the Bladebringer, eventually, weird beings also showed up, but, everything else, is a blur.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Well, I'm quite the Tailor, and I have started on First Aid, and to admit, I'm a decent Enchanter, also, you should try my cooking!

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Heh, to be honest, can't remember if I've ever even been a part of any.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong

What drew my interest was the fact that I had heard rumors of a Tribe that could quite possibly be kindred souls to me. As for memorable interactions, meeting Lady Aracna was possibly the most memorable thing I've experienced.

7) What is the greatest trial you have ever faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Greatest trial? Well, I'd have to say it was learning that I had so much responsibility on my shoulders... and only one thing could match that among the many things I've experienced, it was finding myself, not the me that I knew, but the true me... I think those two things would be the most difficult things to do for anyone.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My greatest desire, it would have to be, knowing that the world is at peace, my current goal, is to ensure my desire comes into being, and stays that way.

9) What do you enjoy most about your adventures in Azeroth?

I would have to say making friends, and then bringing order and peace back to Azeroth.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
((I have read the Code of Conduct and agree to uphold it and abide by it's terms))