Akora! I shall take you up on your promise!
This summer will be another fine summer in Colorado. But it will be finer still if you and I, and any other Silver Hander, make a day to head to Larkspur. Why?

That's right, the Colorado Rennisance Festival! All I ask is that you choose a weekend, as they are themed. I'll happily attend any. But if we do finalize this, let us invite any Silver Handers through the main forums. I would post there but... well... the lack of account prohibits it. I just think that it would be fun to have such a granfalloon down there.

Again, I hope you are all doing well! I sorta' itch to play Warcraft, but not playing has been equally good for me. Take care!

~Bob, once player of Haida
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.
no response?

i'll let you be MA!
Haida,

Done, I will attend the Rennisance Festival on a fine weekend, and Akora and Haida shall meet and much rejoyicing will take place, and my MA-ness will be known throughout the kingdom! We shall drink to Rawne, mead and grog, and the flaggons will be a flyin'.

Akora.
Vote Akora for MA!
*looks from Haida to Akora* Will you duel with fishing poles?
My claim to my 15 seconds of Wow Fame is that I once beat Molotov in a duel using my Nat Pagle's Extreme 2000 Fishing Pole as my weapon.

So I am in favor of the fishing pole duel.
Bring it!
Vote Akora for MA!
Sorry, I've been busy with work these last few days...

I will gladly go on a day where Arabeth might be able to come as well. So the 1st or the 8th works fine for me. I really am good to go on anyday.

The trouble is, since I don't currently have a subscription I can't post anything about this on the Silver Hand forums. And I haven't really checked to see if anyone else has. I guess we should wait until closer to the date anyway, but I still think it would be fun to see a bunch of Silver Handers in any case.

~Haida.Bob
Hadia,

Arabeth & I are aiming to attend on 7/1.
I'll send you a private message and we can arrange the logistics, etc.

Akora
Vote Akora for MA!
Gah! Curse the luck! I have to work that Saturday, there is no two ways about it... It's an inventory night meaning everyone else who could cover me is already working that night anyway.

Can you two aim for another week? >_<
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.