Ace addon that would replace CT?
Hey,

Right now I use Ace addons for almost everything, but I still use CT's bars. What's a good Ace replacement for my button bars? (and if available, a mail mod...Smile )

thanks!
Bartender3!
Mind you, its a total bar addon, not just extra buttons
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Bartender is good if you're not playing a stance/stealth/form class. Warriors, druids, and rogues have problems with the bars not handling the changing action bar based on what form, stance, or stealth status you are in. I used Bartender till I started back in with Kaerrah, then had to find something else.

Been using Bongos for a while now, little bit less intuitive to set up- but work fine once you map all the keys.
I use Bartender3. I've played a druid, warrior and rogue with it, and it seemed to be fine, even with form/stance/stealth shifting.
Jivundus is very much a warrior, and has zero problem with it. Nor has Tabraus(Paladin) had issue.
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Hmmm... must have been fixed then.

Nevermind.
Tetsumis Wrote:Jivundus is very much a warrior, and has zero problem with it. Nor has Tabraus(Paladin) had issue.
Lies. Jiv is a wanna-be rogue in plate!
I don't know. I have seen a problem after stance switching using bartenders. Which version are you using Vanea?

My problem happens mostly when I go to battle stance from beserker stance and some of the buttons aren't registered. Probably due to my beserker stance hotbar has fewer buttons than the battle.
I've got no idea what version specifically. I keep it up to date at least two times daily (go go wowaceupdater!) So, I'm generally -always- using the most up to date version.
Same, I'm always up to date.
Thanks for the tip. I installed Bartender3 yesterday and noticed that there is an option for automatic bar switching for each of the bars. So, for rogues, to replicate the default UI, set bar1 to auto switch to bar7 (I think 7) upon stealth mode. Maybe play around with that for warrior stances? Or is it some sort of bug?
I think that's about it as far as stances go.

Also... I might have found an ace replacement for SWStats.. Recap is what it's called. I'ma try it tonight along with SW and see how it goes. It seems to be -very- detailed.
-v