ALA RP-PVP EVENT! COME BATTLE THE ALLIANCE!
Hi all!

This Sunday, November 4, we will be defending our Tribemate, Arvator (aka the fallen human paladin Pantzeri), from the vindictive Alliance guild Alahni Lo Andu. This will be a RP-PVP event, and the story will be detailed at Thursday's moot.

We will be holing up in the Castle on Fenris Isle, near the Undercity. When the event begins, ALA will have a half-hour to kill Arvator as many times as possible within a half-hour (representing their attempts to beat him into submission and abduct him!). Naturally, we can't let them steal one we've pledged to protect. Whether you think we have a duty to protect Pantzeri, or an obligation to hand him back to his own kind for justice, it's bound to be a fun afternoon!

Watch this space for more information!

EDIT:

Please try and show up at 4:30 to coordinate our defenses. Also, please make sure you're in Vent for this one! Thanks!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Please do post the details here, as work will prevent me from attending the moot. I *definitely* want to be there!
oh heck yes.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Awesome awesome awesome. I'll see about lending a hand in this one. ;D
Given his level, hes going to die...a lot....a whole lot..from suicide charges alone
If I can remember, I will show up. Big Grin
Damoxian Wrote:Given his level, hes going to die...a lot....a whole lot..from suicide charges alone

Only way I can we can make it a challenge for ALA is to have him at the top of a tower or some building, placing him in the second floor or basement, and just have the ALA have to break through. They have some good rogues, Starlear and Ackiira for example, that would might be able to stealth through to him.

This almost feels like Counter-Strike. But instead of leading the hostage out safely, they're just killing him.
Damoxian Wrote:Given his level, hes going to die...a lot....a whole lot..from suicide charges alone

Blessing of Protection, you have 8 seconds to stop the crazy suicide alliance! And a constant rotation of Blessing of Freedom so he can run away! Should just have a paladin honor guard with an outer circle of fear-happy shadow priests and warlocks. Smile
I'm conflicted between bringing Zeb to defend him, or Willexis to beat him senseless... I'll figure it out.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Zeb'ra Wrote:I'm conflicted between bringing Zeb to defend him, or Willexis to beat him senseless... I'll figure it out.

Neither. Sorry, to keep this from spiraling out of control, this is a guild event. Unless Willexis is a member of Alahni lo Andu, I have to request that you not participate.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
She's a potential candidate, yes. It's their lengthy recruitment procedure.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Hope everyone shows and keeps me out of flithy Alliance hands!
Arvator Wrote:Hope everyone shows and keeps me out of flithy Alliance hands!

Bump because any event that ends in a beat up Pantzeri is a good event.
- Starlear -

"I think you need to march in and demand your rights. Even if you don't know what they are or who you're talking to. Then on your way out? Slam the door." - Jack Handey
Starlear Wrote:
Arvator Wrote:Hope everyone shows and keeps me out of flithy Alliance hands!

Bump because any event that ends in a beat up Pantzeri is a good event.
QFT.

...Even though Naruth will probably show up anyway and try to protect the mongrel. Hah, healbot the filthy elves to death! >.>
Oh man, awesome. Even if it is defending Pantz Wink

I'll do my best to be there!
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)