A wonderful present...
(( I thought that I would share with you all a gift that was given to Zema in-character by Coranda... I was floored and giggled myself to pieces when I saw it. Not only is she an extremely talented artist, she seems to see the same version of Zema that I do!

Unfortunately, it's so huge that I have to link the url, not the picture itself...but still...wow! -poZema ))

http://www.reed.edu/~brownj/Zema/cutepen.jpg
((*laughs* I'm glad you liked it. And yes, it is huge. Ordinarily I would have resized it and dumped it into something like DA, but I was being shooed off the computer. HWC Calormen came up with a much better composition, but he doesn't draw and I don't have the skill to make that particular picture come to life yet. Soon!

-SWC Cora))
(( Ah, but because it's so huge, I can pull it into photoshop and play with it without worrying about loosing details... I'm scheming how to make it into my board sig. Wink ))
That has to be the most adorable picture I've ever seen! It's GREAT! I had a similar picture in my head of what Zema looks like.....this one seems too...clean. Yeah, that's it! Zema should be covered in sticky goo from all the candy she eats! <grin>

Happy Holidays!
Brannora

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A wonderful video for all: Shillatae 1 1,497 07-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Shillatae