A victory!
It is with great excitement that I announce, Ironsong has successfully cleared Naxxramas and defeated Kel'Thuzad. Ironsong could not do it alone though, with the help of our allies (outside of guild) we were able to progress at a pace that we have not seen since...well, Molten Core. I know there are too many to mention, so I will thank all of you, who have at one time or many, helped use in our victories and many successes.

I would also like to mention that without the corpse of our Warlord Sreng, we would not have secured a victory over Kel'Thuzad. His death enraged us all to avenge him and thus Kel'Thuzad trembled at the sight of our fury...or he was cringing due to the odor Sreng gave off and we just wanted to kill Kel'Thuzad and get away from it, but no matter! We were victorious!

This is evidence our focus and determination can bring us success in any of our goals. Great Work Everyone! I look forward to continuing our success within Naxxramas!

-Eru'Adan
Wooo!

Sreng also had insider information, as he was trapped there for a while back in the days of Outland.
A glorious victory indeed. You will all make fine soldiers in my army... and Kudos to Sreng. You took the fall when the chips were down and allowed us to flog the denizens of evil with your tired corpse, thereby allowing us to secure victory in the face of certain doom.

Mom always said I'd make a fine motivational speaker...
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
It was a fight that will become legendary.

The tribe enraging as their Warlord goes down.

The mighty druid Dentik, dying, dying, dying (Did I miss one? :lol: )

Umu calling for a rez that did not exist.

The warriors, Kosath and Dai, hitting shield wall.

The gnomish screams of delight form Lailya as Kel goes down.

Dai not being tired anymore.

Well done all,

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Grats everyone. *cough* I assume you got the 'Thanuist on a Date' buff Big Grin
I don't know why everyone's giving Sreng all the credit, obviously it was the Last Attempt buff that got us through. ;P
-Dentik
[attachment=0]
That's awesome Oryx :lol: . Congratulations everyone!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
*falls over laughing hysterically at the last attempt buff*
Ironsong rules! Fantastic job by everyone last night!

jabadue Wrote:The gnomish screams of delight form Lailya as Kel goes down.

Except to hear more of that when we start taking down the Ulduar bosses after the patches goes live. *grins*

And Oryx - that is just pure awesome.
[Image: 2627648EgUWn.png]

[Image: 2627663SOPQY.png]
Woohoo! I'm going to get myself killed EVERY night from now on!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Warlord Sreng pledges to keep doing what he's always done!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Sreng Wrote:Woohoo! I'm going to get myself killed EVERY night from now on!

This is new ...how? <flees back to the forest> <3
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby