A set Gruul time.
Is there an official set time from here on out that we'll be doing Gruul's lair at? It's been pretty random for the past month and when it's random as it has been, it can be quite hard to try and schedule around. :\

I know for the past two weeks or so we've been doing Bashir's landing at 2PM and starting Gruul at 2:30PM server time (when before Gruul was starting at 3 or 3:30). This was on Saturdays of course. Is it the plan to keep it this way from here on out or no?

Any feedback/answers on this would be awesome. Thanks muchly!<3

((edit-- !!! Since when did the forums take you back to the post you just made after you give it a few seconds to sit there once submitting it?! Confusedhock: Odd that I somehow failed to notice it did such awesomeness until after posting here 330odd different times.. Or typical coming from me. One of the two.))
Sound Wrote:
((edit-- !!! Since when did the forums take you back to the post you just made after you give it a few seconds to sit there once submitting it?! Confusedhock: Odd that I somehow failed to notice it did such awesomeness until after posting here 330odd different times.. Or typical coming from me. One of the two.))
Since always. Wink Even since the old phpbb forums. Hehe
Glad Sound posted this or I probaly would have shown up around 3 and wondered why y'all started without me!
Since we sort of do the Bashir's Landing event and Gruul back to back, our normal start time will be around 2:30-3:00pm.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Alright, we are going to change the time to make it more convenient for more people. Starting next week, we'll be starting Gruul's lair between 4pm and 4:30pm
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
thankyouthankyouthankyou whoever came up with that decision.