A pleading question!
Can I borrow my soul for the weekend? I'd like to be able to laugh and stuff around my visiting family, otherwise they may think I'm nuts and lock me away. Confusedhock:
Apparently, I'm such a good rogue that I should become a tank.
[Image: 216215SneNF.png]

I be huntin' rabbits!
[Image: 216222NVlZD.png]
Yes, you may. :p We've got enough other extra DPS lying around in hidden corners for us to make do-- no worries.
Of course. However, there's a 10% interest rate when borrowing your soul back. Per day.

We have to keep up with Damo's soul shard habit somehow....
::Snorts another crushed purple shard:: awww man...thats the good stuff that is...whoo!
Yea I'd going to have to pose the same question. I really dont feel up to much on WoW right now. dat shaman be alittle blue,
Hey all, still alive. Even have $$ to re-up WoW. The hesitation to do so is giving me food for thought. Tried a trial of DAoC and it's the same as I remember, which is bad. Bought a 10 hour trial for Guild Wars for $2.00 and it's pretty, and comes with no monthly fee so I may get it anyhoo. I'll likely be back before Tuesday, but I'm home sick from work after a sleepless night in agony and I don't much feel like stabbing things. Smile
Apparently, I'm such a good rogue that I should become a tank.
[Image: 216215SneNF.png]

I be huntin' rabbits!
[Image: 216222NVlZD.png]