-A folded note- Application: Rytokii Alexaria Hitsurugii
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Rytokii Alexaria Hitsurugii. No title Just a humble rogue, teehee!

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I'm a Rogue, I like to stalk the shadows and beat you till your black and blue.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Well there's not much to tell. I stalk the shadows, embraced in his loving embrace as if he were my loving father. I currently love to head into the battlegrounds and reap the rewards of blood-splatter and violence, although it's gotten harder since the powers above have given so many of my foes such stronger abilities. Although I tend to stay in the background I am more then happy to be spoken to. I love conversation to hear my friends woes and, assist any way I can.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am currently a Miner and Jewel-crafter, I have spent many an hour toiling over my grinder. I have no plans on giving it up for another profession that would be insane.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Oh boy, what have I not been in that would be a shorter list. I was formerly of Dragon Ascendant, Ascending Darkness, Kinetik, Basilica De Atrum Necre.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The lovely and beautiful priestess, Eveline. Always the kind and loving soul willing to speak to me when I decided to pester her especially after that slip of the word complimenting her and, saying something about the plague kinda slapping her in the face with it long ago. Which I still feel bad for eveline!!! The kind and ADORABLE Lurie I just wanna hug him! Anyways, I wanted to join this tribe because of the interaction (RP) I do not see much of that now days and, well it saddens me greatly.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
None as of late, I lead an easy going life.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I desire to be as feared and respected as the shadows themselves. Concealing danger and death but, giving cover and protection for those I care for.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
My dear..Friend Zahji whom I respect as a brother rogue and, as a troll. I find Immense respect and love for Trolls and, Orc taking me in at the valley of trials as a wandering child without parent, instead of maiming and murdering me cause of my elfish blood.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Most defiantly a fair and just code.

Finally: Thank you for considering/reading my application I love you all regardless of acceptance. ((My in game charc is named RytokiÍ it has an odd accent over the "I" Some fool took my name! Oh wait....that was me...))
Darn and we have been on a role of late without elves applying.

Sadly it seems your application was posted before I could close recruitment. I suppose then I have little choice but to accept it.
The Tribe meets every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time in a random location. This week we are meeting in Loch Modan.
I invite you to come and introduce yourself to the Tribe, we might even let you become a peon.

Also do you have a sponsor within the Tribe?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Why yes, I do Lurie agreed to when I asked him. I appreciate this honor and, thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself! I hope to make a large and, quite nice impression on you all!
~Lurie bows humbly~ Aye, I have sponsored this one. Struck me as an unusually pleasant conversationalist for a rogue.
Granted peonship 10/23/2008
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)