Poll: Would you be interested in an AQ20 raid, and if so, which time slot?(Server time)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morning run.
18.42%
7 18.42%
Afternoon run.
39.47%
15 39.47%
Evening run.
31.58%
12 31.58%
Can't make a Saturday run.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Not interested at all.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (20) Raid
I know AQ20 has been discussed before, however at the time it was decided not to be worth the time.
Yet, despite the problems with the instance, the Tribe has continued to become better geared with each passing week, and I think it could be fun to take a crack at the place.
In this line, I'd like to make the first run on Saturday, September 30th at a time to be decided on availability and convenience for as many as possible.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Cool, a weekend raid! Wink

I'd be up for anytime on the weekend really, I can plan around whatever is decided... but I think my preference would be a late morning/early afternoon run, so I could keep my evening open for dinner and a movie and all that kind of wacky Real Life stuff.
Cage Wrote:Cool, a weekend raid! Wink

I'd be up for anytime on the weekend really, I can plan around whatever is decided... but I think my preference would be a late morning/early afternoon run, so I could keep my evening open for dinner and a movie and all that kind of wacky Real Life stuff.

I'm with Cage on the late morning/early afternoon thing. I'm usually occupied on weekend nights.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
I'd love to go. My sister is getting married that day so it would depend on what time the raid is.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Agreed on the late morning/early afternoon voters, especially since I'm two hours ahead of server time - the earlier, the better for me. But I'll do my best to attend regardless of the time set, and I'm sure we will work out the best time as the weeks progress. And anything I can do to assist - you know where to find me. ;D
Ahh dang, actually this Saturday I won't be able to do anything in the morning/early afternoon. My wife has a triathalon she's doing east of here and I'm gonna be out there rooting her on. I don't imagine I'll be back online til late afternoon/early evening.

But anyway, on a regular-basis kinda thing, I'd still rather do the late morning thing. Wake up late, get some coffee and breakfast, do a few hours of WoW, and then still have the rest of the day to go shopping, see a movie, get dinner, etc...

(and then of course, log on again later in the evening.. Wink )
i work nearly every saturday morning/afternoon (pst), so evenings are usually my only option.

just my 2c.
The votes agree, a afternoon run it is. Invites will be at 1 PM (PST), Silithus.
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Just wanted to note that I'll be hosting another run at the same time(Saturday 14th, 1 PM) as long as there is still interest.
Great work everyone!
I'll be there Tetsumis Smile
Will try to be on time this week!
Barring any house/moving/packing drama, I will be there with bells on. And also lots of candles. Big Grin
I demand a battle report, worms! What puny, pitiful progress have you made in combatting the equally pitiful denizens of Anh'Qiraj?!
~Efluvia

(( I gotta ask :p Previously when I set up runs to AQ20 I had an alt that I stored all of the scarabs and idols we found. The hope was that as people got the rep and the quest item they needed they could request the other little bits to complete the quest. Much easier than everyone totting around idols and scarabs that they will more than likely never use.

I sent all the stuff to Tae when I "quit" if you are interested in continuing with that line of thought. ))
Sorry I didn't make it this week - my Saturday was pretty busy. I'll try to make it next time, though.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Efluvia Wrote:I demand a battle report, worms! What puny, pitiful progress have you made in combatting the equally pitiful denizens of Anh'Qiraj?!
~Efluvia

(( I gotta ask :p Previously when I set up runs to AQ20 I had an alt that I stored all of the scarabs and idols we found. The hope was that as people got the rep and the quest item they needed they could request the other little bits to complete the quest. Much easier than everyone totting around idols and scarabs that they will more than likely never use.

I sent all the stuff to Tae when I "quit" if you are interested in continuing with that line of thought. ))
((http://www.ironsongtribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1686
I can write up what happend at some point I suppose, but tired now. Tomorrow or something))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tetsumis's Idols and Scarabs from Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj Jivundus 1 2,252 09-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Jivundus
  Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj ((20)) Sound 25 11,199 09-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Shillatae
  Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj 8 3,747 03-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Guest