A Little Thanny Update
*waves* Just popping in to say I miss all of you guys and hope you're having fun with the new content.

Unfortunately I'm still going to be away for the forseeable future. Job hunting is hard around here and I have yet to find anything. Even if I do I likely will not have a lot of extra $$ to spend on things like WoW. My birthday was wednesday and it basically sucked. My dad had to go to the hospital and is still there as I type this because he has a blockage in his intestine. It's not passing so he will probably have to have surgery. Really hoping he'll be able to go to my sister's graduation this coming saturday because it's really important to her :/. On top of that they found a spot in his lungs and want to investigate it once this intestinal thing is taken care of.

So yeah, that's where I am right now. Just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I miss all of you!
And we miss you too! I was looking forward to chatting with you a few weeks ago when I noticed you Azumangah Daioh icon but then you disappeared! I'll ask my Dragon to help your dad and your job search, be well and hopefully see you on soon.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Thanny-pants! D:

I miss you! I hope your dad gets better and I hope you also get a job soon!
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Thanny is back.

That is all
*hugs* I'm glad to hear from you, but it sounds like your life is complicated right now. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask me, okay?
Of course, Coranda. Everything back to normal, and by back to normal my dad finally went back to work. He was driving us girls nuts, so it's definitely a good thing
Thanuist Wrote:Of course, Coranda. Everything back to normal, and by back to normal my dad finally went back to work. He was driving us girls nuts, so it's definitely a good thing

More of a short walk than a drive for you, isn't it? *grins*

Welcome back!
*rubs temples* You have no idea. It's going to be terrible when he retires. My mom will probably murder him
THANNY!! <3333
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
So today my laptop screen quit working and I had to take it to get repaired, so I'm going to be on a bit less until I get it back, which will be about a week or so. Not that this makes a huge difference for the next few days because I was going to be away for the rest of the week anyway

Soo, yeah, missing everything for the next week or so and will probably not be on much until I get my laptop back

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanny Fell off the Face of the Earth 4 2,659 04-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Guest