A Letter from Makimo
Greetings fellow tribemates, my mentor has asked that I pass on this letter to you...

Ironsong,
It has been some time since I have ventured from my home for any great length. My retirement of sorts has been both a blessing and a curse. It has given me a great deal of time to think, connect with the Earthmother, and enjoy some of the simpler things in life. However it has also caused me to remember longingly my days battling amongst my tribe.

My apprentice chef has been a great source of motivation for me, and has convinced me that it is time I flex my aging arms once again and pick up a hammer to strike at the evil that walks our lands. The Earthmother has also sent me visions of great change sweeping the nation of Azeroth, along with tidings that old enemies lurk on the horizons. I am not certain what to make of these visions, but I know this; if there is battle to be fought, I wish to do amongst the companions of the Ironsong Tribe.

With an end to retirement there comes the need to refresh ones skills and shake the dust off of old armor. A shaman of my order has beseeched me to venture into the dead halls of Scholomance and slay a spirit of the Scourge known as the Darkreaver. This Death Knight is a formidable foe, and the ghosts he commands are plentiful in number. I would humbly request the aid of a few members of the tribe in helping me slay this foe. At present I am hoping to accomplish this within the next day or two, so that I can continue on to other quests that need doing.

Mark this as my official return from a life of relaxation and ease, and perhaps in doing so I will gain some of the youthful vigor that my protege and tribemates seem to possess in abundance.

May the Earthmother watch over you,
Makimo
*Reads the letter, smiles and pens underneath*

Makimo, old friend, if I can be of assistance ((Or Dannae or Ayator)), you have only to ask. While I am sorry to see your life of leisure end, I am happy to have you back among us. Let me know when, and where ((and who)).

Regards,

Merrina