A LETTER FROM DISPAYA
http://bardicwardens.guildlaunch.com/for...gid=190599

Greetings Ironsong Tribe,

I wish to relay to you some news that recently came to my attention. A recent chain of events brought me to capture and interrogate a suspected spy. Her name was Twocopper Pennyweather. Though she had the outward appearance of a Goblin and also spoke fluent Orcish as well as the Goblin tongue, I soon came to discover that she was in fact a Gnome spy in disguise. Her disguise was quite ingenious and was able to fool almost everyone.

During an interrogation session I came to discover that in addition to other crimes, she was also responsible for an attack some time ago on the Ironsong Tribes Meeting Hall. During this attack several of your tribe members were injured badly and even killed.

A member of my Wardens, a goblin called Squigvicious was accused and hunted for his part in this attack. I believe it was suspected that he was responsible for this terrible attack on your tribe.

I wanted to advise that Squig has now been cleared of all charges in this issue and should no longer be hunted or held responsible. This attack was planned and executed by Twocopper and she has been tried and proven guilty of this crime. She has also been punished and will no longer be able to spy or threaten our respective groups ever again.

Please forgive Mr. Squig for his part in the attack on your guildhouse. He was in fact framed and has been proven innocent by me of any hand in these events.

I remain yours truly,

Dispaya
Leader of the Bardic Wardens
-=((D))=-

Bardic Wardens weekly gig meets are held wed nights at 6st. We do some rp and general silliness. Our ooc channel is wardensooc and our website is bardicwardens.guildlaunch.com. You guys are always welcome at our events and rp sessions. All my love and power!
Sing True Ironsong!