A Call to Arms!
Ok Warriors - it is time we got some time on the schedule for ourselves - we are long overdue for an event of sorts to have some fun.

While laying waste to the denizens of Shadowmoon this evening with Grazak - we came up with an idea - a Warrior Skills Event. Format is as follows:

A series of events that each participant must complete in each of the Outland zones: Hellfire, Zangarmarsh, Blades Edge, Shadowmoon Valley, Terrokkar, and Netherstorm.
After completion of the final event......the finish will be where the moot is scheduled for that night (yes..this will be done on a Thursday). I have not completed the entire list of events yet - but Grazak came up with the following for Shadowmoon - at the Temple of Karabor, the ramp leading up to the citadel is lined with vile beings. This event will consist of a 'Slay Run' - two warriors will start at the top - and race to the bottom, slaying all who oppose them on the way to the bottom. First one to kill the last at the bottom completes that event.

Please feel free to post some suggestions for the other zones.

I would also like to come up with a sufficient prize for the 'winner' - criteria to be determined.

Thoughts?

Abbru
Sounds exciting! Hopefully I will be of level to watch!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
This is a great idea Abbru. Unfortunately the only class contest style idea I've come up with so far is "Druid Chicken", involving falling and shifting to flight form before they hit the ground. Smile

Perhaps something in Hellfire involving a Fel Reaver...
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Kosath Wrote:This is a great idea Abbru. Unfortunately the only class contest style idea I've come up with so far is "Druid Chicken", involving falling and shifting to flight form before they hit the ground. Smile

Hmm remind me not to invite you to our picnics Tongue
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Nagrand...first to get 10 Obsidian War Beads....

Abbru
Kosath Wrote:This is a great idea Abbru. Unfortunately the only class contest style idea I've come up with so far is "Druid Chicken", involving falling and shifting to flight form before they hit the ground. Smile

What an evil little thought, Kosath. I didn't think you had any of those! <cackle>
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby