70 Priest LFG
Greetings, Tribesmates!

Having recently begun the Karazhan Master's Key quest line, I wish to express my interest in visiting Medivh's old stomping grounds with IST once that task is complete. Although I have a healing set, my best gear is really my DPS casting gear. And I'm really a lot more comfortable going Shadow. So it's my hope that I can find a home in a semi-organized (at least) group as a Shadow Priest. (Just think how much you'll love the extra mana regen and HOTs that VT and VE bring!) I'm new to the Tribe, but have prior raiding experience in AQ20, ZG, Ony and MC.

I know I'm a little behind the curve since you've been running Kara for a while now, but I hope to get caught up soon. I'm not really sure of the right protocol, and your advice and counsel would be welcome. Is there anything I should do to make my interest known other than posting here?
Well, it's good to see another one ready for Kharazan! Kosath has begun a guild run on fridays, my advice would be to talk to him.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Shadow priest! :O Mines! *snatches and stashes in her backpack*
O.o *eyes it with curiosity*
Efluvious Wrote:Well, it's good to see another one ready for Kharazan! Kosath has begun a guild run on fridays, my advice would be to talk to him.
Thank you kindly for the advice. I shall do that.
Naruth Wrote:Shadow priest! :O Mines! *snatches and stashes in her backpack*

Share! Mana! /flop please!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Ladies, ladies, no need to fight. There's plenty of the good stuff to go around.

Wink
Fight with the Narnar? Nevah!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
I'm happy to report that I achieved my Master's Key last night (with help from some super-friendly Tribemates)! I believe my ultimate fate has yet to be determined, but, barring any unforseen issues, I should be headed in to Kara tonight.