5th Anniversary
((I just want to thank those who gathered materials, prizes, utilized unique crafting abilities and the like. All of that helped to make the evening what I felt to be successful.

I would like to say that for a first experience with an MMO, Ironsong made it an extraordinary one. With great people, and ones who I would call friends. I believe we have made our mark on the Server, a mark where we are respected as a group of kind and understanding individuals who attract good relationships with those outside of the Tribe, and retain friendships with those who move on to others.

Thank You!))
It looks like it was a good time!

Even more sorry I was not able to get home in time. Darn Canadian weather. Sad
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
The event was great! I feel bad for having to bow out early. Here's some pics I took though. Big Grin
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
I took a little over 100 screenshots during the event. When I have time, I'll pick out the highlights, post them here, and toss up some sort of archive with the rest.

It was fun, but oh-so-tiring.

And I got lost.

In Crossroads.

*sigh*
I took a bunch of really nice screen shots and posted them to the image gallery. It said they needed to be approved and have not shown up yet. I am not sure who approves those. MOst the pictures there seem old. Do we not use that Image gallery anymore? Should I reposted here instead?

I had some pretty good ones of the cat fights and tonk graveyard. Smile
[Image: 2295174RBdsr.png]