5/26 & 5/27's Raid
Well done in Karazhan this weekend, all! With our set members on Saturday amd Sunday we were able to down the following within that silly tower and steal their listed loot. : )

Attumen the Huntsman:
[item]Gloves of Saintly Blessings[/item] - Sound (for at the time they were better then what she had.)
[item]Stalker's War Bands[/item] - Dokcha

Moroes:
[item]Signet of Unshakable Faith[/item] / Signet of always, always dropping - disenchanted.
[item]Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran[/item] - Dannae

Maiden of Virtue:
[item]Mitts of the Treemender[/item] - Sound (for these are what she truly wanted. :"> )
[item]Bands of Indwelling[/item] - Zeenjai

The Big Bad Wolf:
[item]Eternium Greathelm[/item] / Green and golden eyesore of doom - disenchanted, Serous had.
[item]Red Riding Hood's Cloak[/item] - Zeengo

The Curator:
[item]Gloves of the Fallen Champion[/item] - Gholjan
[item]Pauldrons of the Solace-Giver[/item] - Zeenjai

Terestian Illhoof: (woo!)
[item]Breastplate of the Lightbinder[/item] - disenchanted.
[item]Girdle of the Prowler[/item] - Dokcha

Shade of Aran: (double woo!)
[item]Drape of the Dark Reavers[/item] - Eatmore
[item]Shermanar Great-Ring[/item] - And Eatmore again!

Random BOPs:
[item]Ring of Unrelenting Storms[/item] X two! Both taken by Zeengo and Eatmore who we have no idea how much they'll actually be used by.
[item]Grips of Deftness[/item] - disenchanted, Gholjan had 'em.

We got in a few rather solid tries on Prince Malchezaar (I believe 30-40% was our lowest?) before calling it the night. With a bit more work on our placing and movement (along with forcing Damo's eyes to the sky!), we'll get him soon. : D
Hrhm, and I'm realizing these links aren't updated to reflect the changes in the items from 2.1.0. I manage that'll eventually be comin' about with whatever you use to link stuff, Kretol?

Nonetheless, imagine all of that stuff buffed and we're good. *nodnod*
Congrats you lot! Looks like a successful week o raiding!