3/16's raid!
Just a reminder, Thog and Jaba are both out of this week, Gholjan is filling in for Thog, and we're needing someone to fill for Jaba (still open as far as I know?)

I also just heard from Naruth, she'll be a smidge late this eve, but will make it as soon as she can.

I should be good for both nights, and everyone else as far as I know. 8-)
Grey won't be home until 7 server time either. Hm..a fill in for the healytotemlovinggoodness that is Jabadue? I'm at a loss...
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Well, I won't be late after all, but there's another complication. Comcast recently bought out my cable company and THEY FAIL ON EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL. In addition to having no digital cable, now the internet connection has gone kaplunk. It's still connected, but to a very distant server, because the local one is down, and WoW is essentially unplayable... something like a 5-8 second delay on everything. Eight seconds to cast Power Word: Shield! Woohoo! If it stays like this I'd be nothing but dead weight on the raid. Hopefully the local server will come back up by the time Grey comes around, but we'll see. I'll keep you posted. >.>

Holding in the hissyfit with extreme effort,
Sarah